Do you want to monetize your videos with advertising on YouTube , or just get more visibility on your brand channel? Whatever your goal, increasing your likes and followers on YouTube is a fantastic strategy to strengthen your presence on this channel and get more out of your video marketing strategies . If you still don’t know how, sign up for these tricks!
7 tips to get more followers and likes on YouTube
- Create quality content, short and direct . If you offer something good enough, the followers and likes on YouTube will not be long in coming. Take care of the appearance of your videos, include attractive titles and try to differentiate yourself from other youtubers Buy El Salvador Mobile Phone Numbers in your sector with a unique approach. Videos that go straight to the point and explain a concept very well are the ones that work best. Be brief and concise. Although on certain occasions, depending on the theme, it is normal for the videos to be long.
- Be consistent . Post new videos on a regular basis and if possible on the same day and at the same time. This way, your fans will know when to expect your content and it will be easier for them to get hooked on the channel.
- Introduce yourself . In the end, people want to connect with other people, so feel free to introduce yourself in your videos and explain who you are and what you do.
- Customize the design of your channel . The more attractive it is at first glance, the more likely you are to get new subscribers on YouTube .
- Interact with other youtubers and with users . If you want to create a community around your channel, you have to do your part. Respond to influencers in your videos, propose collaborations, reply to the comments of your followers and offer them new ways to interact with you whenever you can.
- Include a call to action . If you want more subscribers and likes on YouTube, don’t hesitate to ask for them! Include calls to action in your videos for users to “Like” and ask your followers on other channels to subscribe. You can also offer a special incentive in exchange for subscribing.
- Customize your thumbnails . A trick as simple as it is effective: choose your personalized thumbnail every time you upload a video and make sure they are attractive and different from each other. Thus, you will surely get more users to click. Here below you have an example of the thumbnails from the Cyberclick YouTube channel, where we use our corporate color and images that attract attention at first glance.
Extra bonus: SEO on YouTube
If you get your videos to appear in the first results of user searches, the likes and subscribers will multiply by themselves. So don’t miss these SEO tricks to make your videos stand out:
- Include the keyword you want to position in both the name and the title of the video.
- Optimize the description . It is recommended that the description be between 400 and 500 words, adequately explain the content of the video and include the keyword that we want to position several times.
- Plan your video launch properly . Getting a good number of visits in the first days helps to position better. To do this, think about your promotion strategy before launch.
- Add all the tags that are relevant . This way, you will appear more frequently both in search results and in related videos (the YouTube sidebar).
- Make linkbuilding . As with web pages, it is a good idea to do “off-page SEO” to get links to our video and in this way increase its authority in the face of the positioning algorithms.
- Post the videos on your blog. Feed back your YouTube channel with the blog. Especially in the beginning, since this way you take organic traffic from Phone Number List one place to another. And the good thing about putting videos in your blog articles is that you increase the retention time on the page and earn minutes of viewing on YouTube. Do not forget to put in the description of the YouTube videos the link of the related article of your blog. Just in the image above you have an example, at the bottom of the video there is a shortened bit.ly link that leads to the blog content where you can expand the information.