Email Appending and ECOA Match Rates Revealed –
NEWTON, MA, (November 3, 2004) – FreshAddress, Inc., a main email administrations supplier, delivered the business’ first benchmark information on email attaching and ECOA (Email Change of Address) arrangements. In light of an million email database investigation of almost 75 million client records prepared for its customers over the a half year finishing September 30, 2004, the examination found the accompanying:
* The normal email annex coordinate rate for business customers was 15.1%, with a reach from 9.5% to 24.3%.
* The normal email annex coordinate rate for not-for-profits was 10.3%, with a reach from 5.5% to 15.4%.
* Regular quarterly annex preparing brought about dramatically increasing the above figures on a yearly premise.
The exploration found that the disparity between coordinate rates for
business customers versus those for philanthropies was legitimately corresponded with the age of the hidden client base. Not-for-profits with more youthful contributor bases acted in the higher reach while business customers with more seasoned client bases acted in the lower range.
For ECOA handling, the investigation million email database found the accompanying:
* The normal ECOA update rate for skip records for both business customers and not-for-profits was 10.2%, with a reach from 5.7% to 24.2%.
* Regular quarterly ECOA preparing brought about dramatically increasing of the above figures on a yearly premise.
The examination found that the update rate for bobbing email addresses for people who are as of now online bore no connection with the age of the hidden populace